- Movable type: Silo and mixing pot with its own tire, can be transferred with the construction site, suitable for county and township highways and low-grade highway projects;
- Semi-fixed type: The equipment is installed on several trailers and assembled at the construction site, mostly for road construction;
- Fixed type; fixed equipment operation site, also known as asphalt concrete processing factory, is suitable for engineering concentration, urban road construction.
- Continuous Drum Type: Continuously and continuously produced by stirring, the heating and drying of aggregates and the stirring of the mixture are continuously performed in the same drum.
- Forced Intermittent Type: The heating and drying of the aggregate and the stirring of the mixture are forced periodically. The equipment is stirred in batches, and the stirring time is 45 seconds to 60 seconds per times. The output depends on the equipment model.
Asphalt mixing plant is used for the mass production of asphalt concrete equipment. It can produce asphalt mixture, modified asphalt mixture and colored asphalt mixture. It is a necessary equipment for the construction of highways, grade highways, municipal roads, airports and ports.
Asphalt mixing equipment mainly consists of batching system, drying system, combustion system, hot material lifting, vibrating screen, hot material storage bin, weighing and stirring system, asphalt supply system, powder supply system, dust removal system, finished product silo and control system, etc.